Friday, June 11, 2010

wtf tilt

to tilt or being tilted is basically just being so upset or driven to frustration one is thrown off their game - poor decisions, short fuse, impatient etc. etc.


I've been trying to write a script for this contest that FOX tv is holding. Basically it's a comedy pilot and they're offering 25k and a development deal to the winner. I figure "Hey, why not?". The problem is that I'm kinda stuck. It's like this eternal spiral of writer's block. I blame being home contributing 25.5% of it.

I can't seem to get on a decent roll when I'm writing - either my folks will nag me about looking for a job or someone will be fighting with someone and it's just hard being funny on paper when shit's going down around you. I gotta find a place to crash for a friend's wedding AND contact my friend in taiwan for a trip to korea. Too much crap think about = TILT. So - I've been getting annoyed... and fat. I swear I called so many people fat and pointed and laughed it's coming back to me. I need to work out...


Getting tilted so easily nowadays. NO GOOOOD. All this build up of nagging and unproductivity is really getting to me. For instance -


A while back I kinda went on this 'date' with this chick back at school. I'm pretty sure she was into me and went to bars - danced etc. So this one night we go to her place and it just so happens that a bunch of younger guys I knew from the east coast were there and it was all "AHH!!! HYUNG!! (older bro) DRINK DRINK DRINK!" So I drank drank drank and got FCKED UP. We went outside to go somewhere else and I was like zomg wtf. I'm in her car trying to stifle all this puke and then...


drip drip drip


It kinda dribbled outta my mouth. (Thank God I was in the back seat)

So I'm all "STOP THE CAR" go outside puke my brains out. She's def thinkin' "omg he puked on himself" and takes me home with some other dude. They drop me off I stumble into my apartment and wake up. My sink's on, towels in the sink, sock is in the fridge, and I'm naked. She pretty much ignored me after that - fine, understandable. Being sloppy is unattractive anyway.

So a year and a half later it so happens we're taking two classes together. Blah blah hung out studied once and that was that. She msgs me to see what I'm doing graduation night and I tell her to call me and she says k but she doesn't call. I was a little sad. But w/e.

AND NOW since she's moving to NY for work she msgs "hope you're in nj~ :)" and i'm like oh wtffffffff. You damn tilda smiley face! Change the way I see the sentence so drastically.


Tilted me off my rocker. And I know it's petty shit but I was just sooooo annoyed cause I'm not down with that. And I do confess way back then I had a crush on her. So what? she's cute :(



I ain't got time for games (Waldo)!

I have to hash this script out in like 2 days and get it copyrighted. I have 40% of it done. wtf tilt.

7 comments:

Whitman said...

I took some creative writing classes back in school and my main focus was on comedy and improv. if you want some help lemme know...for free too i just wanna see if i still got it.

Tek said...

She doesn't know what she's missing out on. I'd marry you Doug.

Alan said...

HAHA BITCH!

NOW YOU'RE GETTING FAT!!!

SUCK IT!

KittyCat said...

HAhaha~ Just read through some of your stuff. Hilarious D!!! GG. Best of luck on that script

Unknown said...

I got faith in you son, your hilarious

STARVIS said...

i wanna make a cameo.

sukshin said...

I do recall someone calling me fat ... his name rhymed with THUG, sweet Jesus-Karma :] I want to read your script.