Friday, June 25, 2010

Hot and Bothered

I'm going headed for Taiwan tonight - and then Korea afterward so I don't think I'll be able to blog for July... we'll see I'm sure a lot of crap will happen there.

I went to a wedding in Chicago - I think going back made me miss it. Ate at a place called Hot Doug's. Was pretty cool, wedding was fun, sigh~

So I have a few weird habits I picked up and I realize a lot of them are cause of people that I've interacted with.

I used to have a friend... and whenever I was in his car - just me and him - he would listen to really SOULFUL music. Like that love R&B. Basically sex music. It's all he ever played. And I'd be in his car and the first time I thought ok this is kinda weird but I guess he's in that mood y'know? Sometimes you just gotta get it out - I get it. But every, freakin', time. And he'd sing that shit to me in the car and during the very baritone low narration parts he'd touch my shoulder and mouth it to me.

"Baby - I'm sorry, baby. You KNOW I NEED you right now."

Along those lines. I was REALLY creeped out. We'd stop at traffic lights and the windows would be down and he's singing that shit and people would look at us with that "Aw two homos" look.


So whenever that music comes on the radio and I'm with another dude I HAVE to switch it. Just have to.



(I was gonna paste a dude's pic there...but putting mine wouldn't really make sense and putting the dude's just didn't seem right...so [your pic there]) (edit: I just realized you can see her boob. Oopsy - shoulda put my face there =DDD )

No John Legend, no Brian McKnight, no sax...


We recently changed phone companies at my family's house. The previous pissed off my dad somehow so we've been having the cable guys come in to give us a phone line. The first guy that came in was this really cool Haitian dude. I just sat there next to him watchin him fix everything up - he'd get a phone call from some girl every now and then and tell her he was on his way over to her place... I thought it was his wife until his wife called. Oh boy.

But the next guy. So apparently the Haitian guy didn't do everything right (we had to hook up our phone line to the ADT security system) so he came to do it. This guy was this FAT, Russian? Hungarian? I dunno some fat guy that looked like the guy from Boy Meets World/ Butterfly Effect:




But fatter than this picture.


My mom's English is pretty decent. She's pretty fluent. And he's talkin to my mom like she's a dumbass - when his English was pretty broken. Even when she's talking back to him in perfectly fine English they just can't acknowledge it. It's like a mental block or something. The whole "IF YOU PUT WIRE IN, NO GOOD. KEEP WIRE IN. SECURITY GOOD. ALARM PERFECT." slow and loud talk was in play. And then - he asks me to plug this wire into a jack so I plug it in but they were in a splitter so I just picked one.

Whatever I had to do didn't work so he sighs and lugs his sweaty fatass up from the basement to the top floor and takes it out of the one I put it into and into the other one. And I laugh and say "Oh, my bad." and he goes "Yeah. Well, it was my bad for asking."

oooooo myyyyyyy. FCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU CABLE MAN. SORRY THE STAIRS WERE HARD ON YOU. and then he left.


So yeah - that's about it on this end...I'll try to get an update in while I'm in Asia - look forward to it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmm... compelling comments these other people have made.

i like this. the "aw two homos" look. HAH. i probably have given it to you before.