Thursday, January 14, 2010

wtf Shorts

Just a bunch of things that made me wtf around the time I came back to Illinois from home -


WoW Love




(Doesn't that look like Jennifer Love Hewitt?)

Some 16 yr old was having an online affair over the game World of Warcraft with a fellow 42 year old guildmate. The two would talk over vent (a computer telephone type of thing) and finally she decided to go see him to hook up. I think she thought he was 20. lol

It's crazy cause this actually happens a lot. I actually knew a guy who played with this one couple, a husband and a wife. He was always flirty with the wife and one day while the husband was away for some sort of business he joked that she should drive 4-5 hours to see him. And she did. Imagine that? Getting into a fight in WoW over an item that you want or something and the other guy going "OH YEAH? WELL I BANGED YOUR WIFE." Burn.

There was actually an incident a long time ago on WoW in which a guildmate had actually died in real life. The guild found out and decided to have a funeral for him. (So in wow you can control the appearance of your character - clothes and what not).





So they're having this virtual funeral for him... and then an opposing faction finds out and decides to raid the funeral (basically kill them all in-game.) So his guild died at his virtual funeral -_-

PD....A?"



I take the bus from O'hare airport down to my campus. I was sitting on the coach bus dozing on and off and I turn around cause I hear some giggling. It's dark so you can't see but I could make out this couple like...dry humping and hands and feet and wtf.

My toilet



While I was gone I had my friend house sit for me cause being away from your apartment for a long time makes sketchy people come out. I dunno why he's not particularly large but he takes MONSTER craps. He confessed to clogging my toilet after denying it because I noticed a brand new plunger next to my toilet. It's gotta be in my head or something but my toilet flushes aren't as strong anymore.


Wtf






This guy is Artie Lange. He's Howard Stern's lacky. He tried to kill himself via stabbing. Not cut his wrists or throat, STABBING. wtf. He stabbed himself 9 times. wtf. He's alive. wtf Beast mode.

4 comments:

Particulars said...

Your posts, Doug, leave me speechless =P
1. Artie looks kind of overweight and I think he would need to impale himself with a sword to commit suicide vs. weak feeble attempts at stabbing. That sounds cruel, but it's 1:04 and I have to do something in Newark tomorrow.
2. That WoW funeral/battle is messed up.
3. Buy Drano or Liquid Plumber if you're concerned about your toilet. If that doesn't work, call a plumber.
4. Some people seriously do not know how to act in public. Sigh.

Jung Paek said...

Hahaha oh man, so many wtfs esp. the toilet clogging and the 9x stabbing hulk.

Alan said...

DUDE! Jennifer Love Hewitt's gazangas are a lot bigger than that...

I know cause I banged her...

In my dreams...

Anonymous said...

1.