Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Wikipolice

I tried to edit the entry 'Maryland' by putting the word 'penis' in a picture caption.

5 seconds later my edit was deleted. I did it again with something else and again deleted. I then received these PMs for both violations. The man responsible for my capture: a fellow named MANWAY... -



"Such edits constitute vandalism and are reverted." What's interesting is for the words vandalism and reverted he makes them LINKS to the wikipedia entries for the words as I have done here. Most likely a move to make me feel stupid? Bastard got me.

Basically he's saying, "Hey idiot. Quit fckin' editing this or no more wiki for you. Pwn'd." - Love, Manway. (lol I actually tried to MAKE a wiki page for "no more wiki" with a short definition of what that would mean and literally 5 seconds later it got deleted. Wikinerds mean business when it comes to their wiki.)

Sorry, Manway

2 comments:

Alan said...

I like how his first badge denotes how Manway is NOT a wikipedia administrator but aspires to be one when he grows up.

Loser.

Anonymous said...

boring. 0.