Saturday, August 29, 2009

Some of the Worst

So the first week of being back on campus is over - pretty busy week now that I think about it. I realize I'm really good at geting myself into sticky situations. On Wednesday? I called my mom to let her know that all is well and I was high spirits so I stuck one of these in: "Umma - Noh loh wah~" (Mumsy - come here and play sometime/visit~) as a joke.... and of course she took it seriously. So I get a phone call from my dad later:

Me: Hello?
Dad: Hey, boy.
Me: Hi, dad.
Dad: So we should visit you huh?
Me: Huh?
Dad: I have to go somewhere the 24th of September, I need to know what's good for you.
Me: Uh...Well....The thing is -
Dad: So when's good for you?
Me: Well, y'know I don't really know my schedule TOTALLY so I'll have to figure tha -
Dad: Ok, Ok. I understand that. I know that. So when's good time to visit? We need to know these kinds of things to buy ticket early!
Mom: ARE YOU HIDING SOMETHING!?
Me: Huh?!
Mom: If you have something to confess to me tell me!
Dad & Mom: Blah blah blah (basically telling my mom to hang up but she wants to listen in)
Me: ....
Dad: Are you hiding something?

So I had to lay it on them that September just wasn't a good time (it isn't) since I was so busy doing all these activities. They always ask me "Are you hiding something?." If they knew I was a dealing drugs and getting high they'd still ask "Are you hiding something?" Never ask for something specific - just a broad question to see if I'll cave. Geez.


Anyway - I wanted to talk about what I think is "Some of the Worst". I hope to do a bunch of these cause there's just a lot of garbage on the internet. So I would like to share with you:

SHAKIRA MV - SHE WOLF.

I have taken it upon myself to study and disect this music video. So please read my notes and watch each section carefully or whatever else works for you. Be prepared for some really bad....stuff.

I timed it to this version of the video but they won't let me embed. Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aEW_Z5Va5s

0:28 - Ok, I can see why some people would think what she's wearing is hot - But WHY is she in some sort of gemmed large intestine - and walking like a zombie?

0:31/32ish - ...She just gagged herself. And she is now proceeding to do some sort of cracked out version of the robot

0:41 - Crotch shot #1 skin colored tights now

0:42 - ...still holding that pose

0:45 - I dunno... cracked out body wave thing...it looks hard

0:53 - Crotch shot #2

0:56 - Weird dancing begins

1:00 - Crotch shot #3

1:12-1:14 - Lol - best move ever

1:34 - Please note the "Ahhh wooooo" howl in the music

2:09 - Crotch shot #4

2:13 - Lol wtf is she doing in the cage

2:26 - Lol same as above

2:45 - Body spasms

2:49 - 3:03 - The shoulder dance begins you have to watch this through... I don't understand why the director of this video showed it for so long

3:17/18 - Wtf. Random cage pose rofl

3:18 - 22ish - Tribal dance tribute



The lyrics are pretty ridiculous as well - you can look 'em up on your own.

Enjoy some of the worst =D

5 comments:

Tek said...

dude, I actually watched this video cuz of this. i am scarred by it's lameness, hahaha.

illest said...

u can never have enough crotch shots

JoshHan said...

agreed with iljeen. but yes...the shoulder shuffle dance? what the heck, lol started to become slightly awkward! haha

Peter Jeong said...

fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap

Particulars said...

That was seriously one of the worst I've seen. She's trying to one-up Britney and Beyonce - horrendous and unoriginal. Her Spanish stuff is infinitely better.