Monday, August 03, 2009

Bad Boys Bad Boys....go after retards

So I've been busy moving stuff and what not - things have been hectic. I didn't really have anything to talk about until the Gates fiasco had happened. Y'know - black professor being arrested for disorderly conduct in his own home.

I mean - that's never happened to me but it did remind me of when I had an encounter with the police.

This happened when I was 20, and was busy trying to be a professional poker player. A couple friends and I had heard of a house game to play at so we decided to go. It was so shady but being 20 I could only think of the movie Rounders and how awesome Matt Damon-esque I felt.

So we walk into this run down apartment with a poker table in the middle of it and sit down to play. The game wasn't huge, but I would say there was a couple thousand dollars on the table. So the story goes like this:

There's me, three guys I came with, this rich white kid who was high (the owner of the home was offering blunts to players), this chubby nerdy white kid, and some spanish/guido lookin' guy playing at the table. The rest were the host, host's friends, the host's muscle, and this other half white/black guy.

So basically, chubby nerdy white kid lost his money to the guido lookin' guy. Puts his face down and sigh'd, cried a little and left.

So...
*exit chubby nerdy white kid
2 sec later,
*exit half white/black guy
*re-enter half white/black guy
We keep playing...and THEN:

We see siren lights outside and a KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK on the door.

Ahhh omgggg clean up the chips, get rid of the weed, ahhhhh and some smart ass decided to open his mouth. Not sure who it was I think it was the high kid.

Smartass: We don't have to open the door, they don't have a warrant.
Police: *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK. We're gonna open the door anyway kid.

Pwned.

So after a while when we've already pissed these sheriffs off we open the door and they have guns out telling us to get to the wall. We get pat down and ID'd.

Haha we're just standing against the wall, the sheriffs threatening us about county jail and how we'll be raped by large tattooed men. Guido is acting cool cause he's been there (and perhaps the other also?) and high rich white kid is standing in the corner pale as a ghost, tearing up, and his hands are up like he's being held hostage. Why he is striking this pose... probably cause he was high haha.

Oh Lord, that sucked so bad. So what had happened was a robbery had occurred and the plaintiff cited one of the people at the apartment as the crook. So they decided to take us out 3 by 3 so that the guy who got robbed could ID us. Me, Iljeen, my other friend are sitting there saying "OH SH*T. IF THE ROBBER WAS ASIAN WE'RE SO SCREWED. WE ALL LOOK THE SAME." And I'm all thinking if I should make my eyes bigger. Then the sheriff yells at Iljeen, "HEY. WHAT'S SO FUNNY. WIPE THAT SMIRK OFF YOUR FACE."

And I kid you not Iljeen is not smirking nor does he think anything is funny. His face just looks like that cause he has smile eyes and big cheeks.

*Cop takes out gun.
"WIPE THAT SMILE OFF RIGHT NOW!"

And at this moment he's panicking cause he has no expression on his face. Haha so what he does is looks at the ground and starts licking and pursing his lips every 5 seconds. And most possibly tearing up. I heard a sniffle... and I'm probably just making that up

So we go out get ID'd blah blah blah blah and so we find out what happened:

Chubby nerdy white kid left after losing ALL his money. Emphasis on ALL. He leaves alone and half white/black guy walks out after him and tries to rob him. The idiot tried to rob a kid he just watched go bust and cry about it. Good job.

But THEN we find out, chubby nerdy white kid got robbed before after winning some money - BY THE SAME GUY. Idiot. Seriously? You're going to play a game that involves strictly money in front of a guy who robbed you a week before?OMGGGGGgggggggggggggggggg. I can't decide who's worse.

But yeah... relating to the Gates story... it takes a lotta kahones to be belligerent to a cop, even if it is in your own home.

Weak connection, I know :D.

5 comments:

Particulars said...

I can't believe this happened to you!!!!
And what the white kid said is true - the cops need a warrant to search and seize any item in the room and the warrant has to be very specific. That's part of your 4th Amendment right!
Don't ever do that again - that was just plain stupid.

Tek said...

hahaha, i have so many arrest stories, hahaha :P i can relate dude.

steve bang said...

they should've arrested you for all the lil boys u took advantage of

Anonymous said...

5.
And it's "Plaintiff."

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can bruit about that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is quiet a without question as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with delivery of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=windows vista with sp1 (x86/x64) ?
I noticed the utter you have in the offing not used. Or you functioning the pitch-dark methods of inspiriting of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg