Monday, August 24, 2009

And in Other News...

I've been really busy as of late, wasn't able to blog cause I was busy preparing for a huge student performance for new comers to campus called "How to Survive". Should be good times.

Just a bunch of things that I've seen...




Anderson Silva vs Forrest Griffin (yeah I know old news)...geez what an embarassment. I don't want to post up the youtube link to the fight cause there's an ad on it but it's pretty brutal. First round KO - Silva literally throws a tantrum and taunts Griffin and then knocks him down, let's him get back up, and knocks him back down. Ouch.


Two great shows from a while back have come back for some news in my life:



Family Matters and...




Fresh Prince.

Now of these three.... there are two men that are looked up to: Uncle Carl, and Uncle Phil. I can recall many episodes when they would sit whoever down and give words of fatherly wisdom. Or words of GAY fatherly wisdom cause both of them are HOMOS in real life. Yes - Uncle Phil and Uncle Carl (I don't care for their real life names those might as well be their real life names) are homos. That really shocked me... kind of hurt me - felt a little betrayed. Nothing wrong with being a gay parent... just...they're not supposed to be? Lol I even read somewhere they were homo with each other? Oh boy.

I would've thought Urkel or Carlton was a homo... meh.

edit -

For those who didn't get the weird reference - I call Carl Winslow Uncle Carl to match Uncle Phil cause little Richie calls him that. =P

3 comments:

Particulars said...

I looked up the bios of these two men and there is absolutely NO MENTION that either of them are gay!!! Where did you find that information??

Unknown said...

uncle carl is NOT. Uncle phil is tho...get your facts straight!

illest said...

u know how i know ur gay?...