Friday, September 10, 2010

Wishful Thinking

It's natural to want someone that's done harm to you to have bad things happen to them....well let's not go as far as BAD THINGS but inconveniences...(being ugly, bad teeth, trip and fall, etc. etc.) I guess it's just a form of retaliation in the mind? It makes sense, but it doesn't make sense... I dunno I could go on for that but that's not the point.

I had a bully in elementary school. The worst kind of bully. He pretended to be my friend, but at the same time bullied me. He pulled it off so well. I think 50% of it was cause he had every new video game ever and I loved playing games with him. There was one such instance when I had my first sleep over EVER in 4th grade. I went to his house and we did the usual 4th grade nonsense - talk about girls. And I spilled the beans. I used to have this huge crush on a Greek chick named Alexandra. The reason I remember her so well besides have an amazing memory? Not because my feelings for her were strong - but because after I told him he then told the WHOLE 4th grade the day after and she looked at me and said 'ew.' SOUL CRUSH.


I haven't seen that bully for many years. Until recently.


He friended me on Facebook and I was so curious to see his info so I accepted. The once short, fat, and big earred Greek kid with ugly braces is not the big, fat, massive lard I had hoped him to become. He's tall - lost all the baby fat, nice set of white teeth, not even balding a little. Running into him and having to reminisce with him....ugh forget it don't even wanna talk about it.


I'm genetically made to bald... it's just in the fam.




His head fulla hair is going no where =T

No comments: