Thursday, September 23, 2010

Obama Kept Me From Work

Hard to blog since I started doing a 9-5 in NYC -

but here's a treat -

I'm walking to my building and I'm literally arms length away from the door when a Secret Service agent shoves me back and says "You cannot pass." A UN conference is going on in our area and they have to close of 53rd street for all sorts of delegates. So I literally stood in front of my door for half an hour and was late for work. I have no idea who passed through - but I'm just going to say it was Obama.



That was yesterday, today - more road closings. They closed the intersections on 53rd at 5th and 6th Avenues for this whole motorcade or w/e it's called. AND - they had snipers on the roofs just in case lol



Word. I was spying on the snipers. (click it the pic is cut off)


It's just funny cause with all the sirens and horns blaring... had they just passed through I don't think anyone would've known they were there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who's sniping who? who has more counterstrike experience? it is apparent that you have them in your sights. i think you need a new 9-5 saving lives.