Thursday, September 02, 2010

A Post for Date

Lol it's 90210.



I remember thinking "OMG this show is so ridic, but that Dylan (Dillan? Dillain like villain?) guy is SO COOL ON HIS MOTORBIKKKKKKKKEEEEE lol. And Brenda just gave me the creeps I always thought she was a dirty chick.

Nothing much going on. Just working on sets and work. My next set is Sept 15th - So we'll see how that goes.

I've been dating for a bit... I'm flying out to see her (yes, it's long distance, but she's awesome so why not?) this Friday but a freakin' hurricane is coming. It's supposed to barely miss Jersey so fingers are crossed.

I went to my friend's girlfriend's church football game the other day. The girl's like 5'10 so it was interesting to watch her tower over all the girls and most of the guys on the field. We just sat on the sideline and ate cheeseburgers lol. It was funny cause after the game this guy was talkin' to his team (the losers) and I feel like this happens a lot! something like -

Guy: "Dudes. Athletically, we had them man. We just weren't organized. If we practiced a LITTLE MORE we would've won for sure."

Basically he was saying -

Guy: "Dudes. If we didn't lose... we would've won. For sure."

Lol and then he went into how he pulled his "hammy" first play and when he tried to "cut" it just wouldn't happen. But dudes, athletically, they had them.

A lot of people end their stuff with "Cheers" now. I see it on a lot of blogs. I guess it sounds classy... I am not classy -_- The word just doesn't suit me. And ending it with something like "Peace." makes me feel like I'm trying to be Rev. Run. W/e~ It's been over a year of blogging still don't know how to end an entry. wtf.

END

1 comment:

Particulars said...

I remember when signing off with cheers was really popular (particularly with profs and acquaintances, i.e. people who are not your friends, but you know them). Has it really come back?
You can say, "Annyeoung." =D