Sunday, May 30, 2010

You don't want that in your mouth

I've always had this thing for eavesdropping on people... I don't know I think it's just interesting jumping in on a person's conversation at a random point. This is especially when you're walking by people at the mall or on the street cause you always just get a random sentence or two. For example one of the more memorable moments was when I was walking with my friend at school and we passed some really, really huge guys and I caught:

".... - I REALLY wanted those balls in my mouth so bad."

lol wtf.


Recently I took a trip to south Jersey... and we were just sitting on some benches and I hear some parents talking with their kid and the conversation goes something like :

Little boy: I want a lolli! Can I get a lolli? I'll eat it after dinnuh!
Mom: Aww that's so cute. What do you think Bill?
Dad: (I believe he was texting or checking the score of the Flyer's game) Nah. That stuff's full of shit. You don't wanna eat that champ.

Wow. So I'm just kinda... that's a really blunt dad y'know? I don't have the cleanest mouth but traditionally it was just "Watch your mouth son!" clean the mouth with a bar of soap kind of crap. And then..


Mom: Yeah, he's right. That stuff IS fulla shit. Plus you have new teeth growing in. Baby you don't want that shit in your mouth.
Little boy: (just kinda frolics away) K!

I mean you can tell they care about their kid...I guess they figure he's gonna swear anyway.

And then you have parents that let their kids end up like THIS:



Baby, you don't want that shit in your mouth.

2 comments:

Alan said...

HAHA!

Sometimes, you do want that shit in yo mouth.

Anonymous said...

-5 boring and short