Friday, April 30, 2010

I'M SO HUGE RIGHT NOW

Effective/fun workouts have always been a popular concept... I think they always will. There'll always be a new video/formula/exercise that gets you super fit. I've attempted some of these myself... 300 workout, sparticus, etc. etc. Remember Tae Bo? Hip Hop Abs? Pole Dancing as a work out? p-90X is really popular now. SO MANY. Freakin' Jane Fonda is still at it. How old is she... 70's? and she has a NEW work out dvd wtf?



She looks like she's suffering -_-. How many breaks did they have to take cause she might have stroked out?

And WHY is Beethoven behind her reading a newspaper?

Originally, I was going to do this entry on belly dancing cause I was watching FitTv and it's ridiculous... maybe I'll come to it later. But last night I discovered something so much better...


SHAKE WEIGHT FOR MEN. Please watch the video. It's hilarious with all the grunting and shaking.... HAHA and if you don't see the masturbation entendre (can i use that word there?) well, it's there.

HAHAH @ 10/15 seconds: "GRRRRR! Whew! That's it."

"The faster you shake, the more intense and challenging your work out."


$29.95 for "SCIENCE FACT, NOT FICTION"

After seeing it I spent the rest of the night out imitating it cause it was so captivating.

I'M SO HUGE RIGHT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

7 comments:

Whit said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!@#$@#$#@$@#

Particulars said...

That just sounds so funny and imagining men shaking weights even funnier. I did not even have to watch the video.

Anonymous said...

i like the shake weight for women better

bchoe12 said...

i was looking up shake weight and i ran into this snl parody of it.


http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/18/shake-weight-snl-video_n_541956.html

enjoy.

Anonymous said...

lets work out together

Anonymous said...

boring. no score. u like??

Unknown said...

omg...lolllll is this forreal?