Sunday, March 07, 2010

Eavesdroppin' on baby mama drama

So last night my neighbors were having a party. The only thing I know about my neighbors is that they are black, HUGE, one of them has a girlfriend, and they have a dog. They might be on some sort of U of I sports team cause they always have the gear on...not sure.

So at around 2am, someone at the party was getting into a tussle with a girl and they decided to step outside.

They were yelling and screaming and I didn't pay much mind until about 30 minutes later when I realized I could actually hear them pretty clearly. At this point it was late so I decided what a convenience it would be if I just turned off my light and got into bed and got in on the conversation. (My bed is next to the window, and so what? I was curious.)I must say, I was quite shocked at what I heard.


They didn't say each other's names...so they will just remain guy/girl.

Guy: Girl, you know where I been right?
Girl: ...
Guy: You said you didn't know me before but you know me NOW. You know where I grown up how you gonna act like that?
Girl: But TJ said -
Guy: Oh don't give me that bull about what T said. Fck what T said! This is about you and me girl!
Girl: But people saw you feelin' up that chick at Soma! How am I gonna let that go!?
Guy: I was NOT feelin' her baby! She got up on me and I was being a gentleman and tellin' her no. I won't lie people might have seen my touchin' her but it wasn't like that!

At this I said, oh my God that's not gonna fly.

Girl: Ugh, I told you that ho was tryin' to get up on ya.
Guy: Baby, I'm all for you girl!
Girl: Ugh...

Wtf.

Girl: But you ain't gotta touch her! (she started getting mad again) You makin' me feel like I'm all crazy and paranoid but I have every RIGHT to be. TJ was right I ain't havin' that! [starts walkin' away]
Guy: BABY. Don't you walk away from me girl. You know why I'm callin' you crazy n shit? It's cause you GOT to be crazy not to see my love for you girl! You feel me? You remember?
Girl: What. (like really cold) We both know you ain't committ-id (not committed. commit-id) to US.
Guy: BABY. I AM committed! No way you gonna deny that! You gonna be my baby's mama - that's all there is girl!
Girl: ....*sniff* really?

wtf.

Guy: Girl you know that's how we get down. We gonna do it like that.
Girl: Let's do it now.
Guy: huh?


lol the rest was just him tryin' to get outta that mess but I stopped paying attention cause I had to write this down.




Never tell a girl she's gonna be your baby's mama.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

so that one line fixed everything... hmmm

Esther Yoon said...

LOl haha niiice :) also this is the part you told me when we were gchatting:

-baby
-you not listenin
-GIRL
-how you gonna be like that
-of all these sh*t i've seen
-growin up in the jects
-y'know? we gotta do this together
-i'll be there girl
-you barely kenw me
-but you know me now girl

LOL hahahaha omg.. what a convo

Unknown said...

sounds like a conversation YOU would have on a typical night doug! why you hating on em huh?

Peter Jeong said...

how in the hell did you remember all that

Unknown said...

its pretty funny that I can hear actually visualize the situation and its quite hilarious

Jung Paek said...

Man, I got so into it, I started role playing and bobbing that head at the commit-id part.

Anonymous said...

5. i'm being generous.

Unknown said...

hahahahaha... High five for a fellow dropper of eaves.

James Cho said...

I love your blog. So many random things happen to you.

Anonymous said...

it's already 3/24/10. resume blogging.