Monday, December 21, 2009

Home is pwn

No tests for a while!!!!

And no real incident at the airport!!!!


When I was younger I used to hate coming home from school due to the fact that I had become sick of the surroundings and tired of not being able to do whatever the hell I want without some sort of criticism (from mom and pop mostly).

Lol - maybe it's cause I have two roommates now but I freakin' love home. Here are a couple things that have recently made home pretty awesome:

My relatives like to get trashed on holidays -

I got really drunk at Thanksgiving family gathering...My cousins really like to bring on the drinks - so hard to say no when they tell you how expensive it is and how they're just FREELY giving. I THINK I hid it pretty well... someone commented that I was able to hold my drink well... and then this conversation ensued with my dad:

Dad: Hey, can you drive home?
Me: Dad... I'll be honest, if I drive we gonna die. (I spoke ghetto speak to him)
Dad: Alright. (Lies down and passes out)
Me: What're you doing?
Dad: I have to sleep a little (to sober up)



Patty don't tell dad I put this here.
My mom and sister are a big part too. My sister's 30 years old and when we're together we both become 12 and 10 (obviously me being the slightly more mature).


I live in a great neighborhood with LOTS of great Asian food. In my area it is actually Korean fried chicken that is the fried chicken of choice!!!!

And on the topic of food, you won't find managers as demographically savvy as the ones in our area!
Take WENDY'S for instance.



Ahh yes there she is - pale as a ghost.


There is a particular WENDY's at a mall in an area that is demographically minorities. Obviously the manager was smart enough to appeal to them! The mall decided to open up a store featuring Wendy's distant cousin Wakeisha.



Me pointing @ it.. I'm thinkin mom's sister had a thing for the dark skinned man.

Click it for a bigger view!


<3 home! I'll update a lot while I'm here :)

4 comments:

steve bang said...

we all know the only reason u love home is bc of me

Tek said...

haha, sleeping does not equal sobering up, hahaha.

mars said...

bahaha wakeisha... i wish that was my name.

Jung Paek said...

Haha Wakeisha is nuts! Love it!