Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hanging out with Chinese people, A POWERFUL MILITARY STRIKE, and The Treeman

I spent the past Memorial Day weekend up in Chicago because some of my friends were leaving the area for good. I must say, I didn't update until now because I was still recovering from

1. The sudden jump in alcohol consumption (I didn't really get drunk, it's just been a while since I've had shot glass after shot glass shoved into my face....k I got wasted)
2. The lack of non-chinese food dishes aka the sudden jump in MSG in my system (The weekend was spent with Chinese people who lived near Chinatown... what else can you expect)
3. Lack of good bed space. I had to share a full sized bed for 3 days with another dude.....Haha my friend woke up and his backside/hips hurt and he looked at me real dirtily/suspiciously and asked me "WHAT...DID...YOU...DO TO ME LAST NIGHT!?" No homo I promise.


First stop was at some club in Chicago. It was good times...kinda. One of my buddies was sad this girl wouldn't talk to him so he just kept buying rounds... one was doing his best roaming around to find "beautiful women"...and then commenting on the lack of "beautiful women", another was doing his best to touch "beautiful women"... actually just all women heh. I was just a drunken mess dancin' around by myself but it was good times.

We noticed that all the bouncers happened to be big tall white/black dudes 230+ pounds, 6'4+, hulking in stature. And we came to a general concensus...

There were about 7 of these guys grouped up at the end of the door. They seriously all looked the same had it not been for haircuts/facial hair. So what if the 8th one in this group at the door was a small 5'8 asian man. Who are you supposed to be scared of the most? I mean yeah this is after a week of kungfu movies but it's funny to think about.


The next day was interesting. We were stuck between watching a Star Trek or going to this bikini bar because the same friend who went around touching/I slept with kept throwing it in there. It was funny cause it was always "Dude let's just go to the club....I mean I totally would watch Star Trek if we can though...they're equal. Totally equal." Lol for 2 hours. And it's interesting cause you figure going to a club like this is just like going to any other bar to meet a girl but cut the BS, you're paying for a girl to take off her clothes and talk to you (as opposed to buying her a drink). So we went.

I have two fond memories of this place.

1. Besides featuring topless girls if you pay, they have free food and $1 beers. Pretty crazy right? So we're sitting at the table and my friend (the honduras one) is sitting there at the table eating away and the dialogue goes:

:Stripper walks up to table: This is not a particularly ugly stripper either.
Stripper: Hey do you wanna go for a dance?
Me: Nah, I'm okay. I'm just gonna finish my beer first.
Stripper: You sure?
Me: Yeup.
Stripper: What about you cutie?
:Stripper begins to hug friend and he tries to ignore her and concentrate on his food:
Stripper: Wanna go for a dance?
Him: ....*eating*... No. *eating*
Stripper: C'mon~ you're not busy let's go~
- And I quote...pretty angrily...
Him: EATING!



Poor stripper.

2. So we paid for my friend to get a lapdance cause he wanted one and on the ride home:

:Friend puts hands to his face and inhales deeply cause they smell like stripper...like really deeply:
Friend: I'm NEVER going to wash my hands.

HAHA

So we stayed there for two hours or so and it was whatever to burn time/cash and went home. And I slept in a bed with another man - who smelled of stripper.


It's kinda ironic that all this occurred as my true destination was to go to a church event to send off missionaries =X. Lala predicting possible lecture from sister. Ahh I'm human leave me alone. I would have never thought that my weekend would have turned out like it did but oh well, something to blog about. The service in itself was really good, I was very glad to be there.

Apart from my weekend.... KIM JUNG IL AND CREW...WHAT IS UP!?!?!?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090527/ts_nm/us_korea_north

"Any hostile act against our peaceful vessels including search and seizure will be considered an unpardonable infringement on our sovereignty and we will immediately respond with a powerful military strike,"

POWERFUL MILITARY STRIKE how do you even say that in korean?

You might as well say: "Hey, we got bombs we shouldn't have, and if you check for 'em we're totally using 'em and the other people."

I mean yeah one might argue it's for the sake and pride of the country when authorities are overstepping their boundaries but... hello? You know you're in the world's eye if you have nothing to hide then why not?

And something random I thought I'd throw in: Epidermodysplasia verruciformis. Lol probably the longest word I'll ever use (I just copy pasted it I have yet to attempt saying it)

Virus that makes people look like trees? WTFFFfffff. I'm not going to embed cause the clip picture it nastay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcgLiV_rsUs

9 comments:

steve bang said...

...did you say free food and 1 dollar beers?

Whitman said...

wat happened to medium penis?

Particulars said...

OMFG - you can use the excuse of being human for any, any situation - and that is why that excuse is so shitty and lame. Hey, I hate someone's guts - let's murder him. Don't get offended, hey, I am human and am entitled to do whatever I feel like doing.

Particulars said...

I appreciate the honesty of this post though. And I feel sorry for those strippers.

Peter Jeong said...

you're gay

Cat said...

I think you should start a WWDS blog with hypotheticals, correct & incorrect answers, and explanations.

I read everything I said yesterday; sorry again.

marisafari said...

man...
your weekend=story of my life.
bahaha.(just kidding)

illest said...

mmmmm...stripper club pizza

Particulars said...

I thought you were going to write two posts per week!!